Cold coffee with ice cream is one of the most addictive and popular summer drinks in India because of its taste and, of course, caffeine.
Cold coffee is typically made with instant coffee that is mixed with cold milk.
It can consume like this in its thin form, or a pair of scoop of vanilla ice-cream is added to it to provide a thick consistency, while the vanilla flavor is a preferred choice of ice cream.
Chocolate syrup and chocolate syrup are the next opted flavors that make the drink richer.
Let’s learn how to make cold coffee with ice cream.
- 2 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 2-3 tbsp warm water
- ½ (500ml) chilled milk after boiling (full fat)
- 2 tbsp Vanilla ice cream
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Chocolate sprinkle (optional)
- Chocolate syrup for garnish (optional)
- Take two serving glass and garnish glasses with chocolate syrup.
- Set it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Take a bowl and add instant coffee powder and warm water and make a paste.
- Take a grinding jar and add chilled milk, vanilla ice cream, sugar as per your taste and add coffee paste, ice cubes and blend till everything mixed well and you get a nice froth on top.
- After blending, take out the glass from the fridge and transfer cold coffee into a serving glass.
- Add coffee foam on top.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and on top.
- Garnish with coffee powder and chocolate sauce.
- Ice cream cold coffee is ready to serve.
- You can use any flavor of ice cream as per your taste.
- If you don’t like chocolate syrup, you can avoid it.
- Serve immediately after making ice cream cold coffee.
- Dissolve the instant coffee in only warm water.
- You can use chocolate-flavored ice cream for an intense chocolate flavor.