Creamy cold coffee is a cold beverage that is loved by almost everyone. It is a straightforward and delicious recipe. It requires essential ingredients and can be made in an instant.
Creamy cold coffee is one of the famous and addictive coffee recipes in coffee shops because of its taste and coarse caffeine.
Let’s learn how to make homemade creamy cold coffee.
- 2 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 2-3 tbsp warm water
- ½ (500ml) chilled milk after boiling (full fat)
- Fresh cream/Malai
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Chocolate sprinkle
- Chocolate syrup for garnish (optional)
- Take two serving glass and garnish glasses with chocolate syrup.
- Set it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Take a bowl and add instant coffee powder and warm water and make a paste.
- Take a grinding jar and add chilled milk, fresh cream, sugar as per your taste and add coffee paste, ice cubes and blend on high speed for 2 minutes till the coffee turns frothy.
- After blending, take out the glass from the fridge and transfer cold coffee into a serving glass.
- Add coffee foam on top.
- Garnish with coffee powder and chocolate sprinkles on top.
- Creamy cold coffee is ready to serve.
- Dissolve the instant coffee powder in warm water or warm milk only. If you mix the coffee powder in cold milk or cold water, it will not mix well.
- Additionally, adding ice cubes makes cold coffee forty and chilled.
- Cold coffee tastes excellent when served chilled with coffee foam.
- If you don’t like cream/ malai, you can avoid it.