Hot coffee is an integral part of our daily life. We get hot coffee in restaurants with cream, chocolate powder, milk, and sugar using some machines. We make in recipe handmade hot coffee at home that too without any cream or machine.
Try hot handmade coffee and let me know. Let’s make hot handmade hot coffee.
- 2 cup of milk
- ¼ cup water
- 3-4 tbsp sugar or add as required
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 4-5 ice cubes or as required
- ½ tbsp Chocolate powder
- Firstly boil the milk.
- Take a teacup and add sugar, instant coffee and warm water very little to this and mix well.
- After mixing, hold the cup in a tilted position and keep on creaming this.
- Keep beating until the entire mixture becomes white and only then will you have that excellent creamy coffee, so this beating takes about 12 minutes.
- You can add a little bit of water while beating the coffee.
- After beating the coffee and the sugar, mixer turns lighter in color, so you have to do this till the sugar gets dissolve and the coffee mixture turns white in color or light brown.
- After the mixture becomes light in color and the sugar has almost dissolved, a few more sugar crystals are good enough.
- Add beaten coffee mixture in a cup.
- Add the boiling hot milk into the cup and mix with a spoon.
- Sprinkle some chocolate powder on top.
- Hot coffee is ready to serve.
- While serving, you can add milk froth.
- You can use a hand blender, fork, spoon or electric blender to beat the coffee and sugar mixture.
- Finally, homemade hot coffee tastes excellent when served hot and strong.
- Adjust the amount of sugar-based on the sweetness as per your taste.